Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29th

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

My Homecoming weekend was so much fun! My friends and I went to the football game and watched us kill Southwest! Then we all hung out for a little bit at our friends AJ's house. The next day Adam Houghtan and I went to Macy's to buy a tie that matched my dress, and we went to Dick's to get white clothes for our white out after party. I spent basically the whole day getting ready. I did my own hair and makeup. Then we went to pictures and from pictures and limo took us to dinner at Macaroni Grill. Then it took us to the dance for about and hour and then to Haley's house for the after party! The whole night was a blast and I couldn't have asked to spend it with better people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment