Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend was pretty chill for me. On Friday my friends and I went to part of the football game to see us beat West! We then went over to one of our friends house's and hung out for a while. On Saturday I sat at my house all day and watched Shark Tank with my brother and his friend Kyle. Then that night I went to my soccer game to cheer on my team because I am still injured. Then on Sunday I went to the Royals game with my youth group to kickoff the term. The international president of BBYO was there, so that was pretty cool. The Royals lost though. I went over to my friend's house to borrow two of her dresses for our homecoming and Rockhurst homecoming! Then I went home and hung out with my hamster and did homework.





My hamster is my bestfriend



No comments:

Post a Comment