Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9th

How do you express your creativity? Explain.

I express my creativity in many different ways! One way is that I really like to draw, paint and doodle. I paint and draw a lot when I'm at summer camp. I also like to express my creativity in my Jewish youth group. I like to help plan new and creative programs for conventions and just for the group. I like to think of new ways for us to enjoy our time together in ways we usually don't think of! For example, I am currently planning a program that is based on the movie Beauty and the Beast. This is a program we have never done before and I am really excited to share my ideas with my chapter.

Banner for convention that I made.

I painted the basketball court at camp!

Doodle 

No comments:

Post a Comment