Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6th

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

I had a really fun weekend except for the fact that I had to fast Friday night through Saturday night because it was Yom Kippur. On Friday, I stayed after school to talk to Ms.Volz about Relay for Life stuff, and then I went home and watched TV and ate before the sun went down. Then I went over to my friends house to watch the Royals game! I spent almost all day Saturday getting ready for Rockhurst Homecoming with my friends! Then we all went to homecoming together! We went to Brio for dinner and then we went to the dance for two hours. On Sunday, I had meetings for BBYO and then I spent the rest of the day cleaning out my closet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment