Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19th

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

I actually have really enjoyed web design! It seems to come pretty easy to me, but I think its difficult to remember each and every detail. My favorite part is the CSS and seeing how much it can change the website, but my least favorite part is also the CSS because it can be very difficult at times. HTML is very straight forwards and pretty easy to remember but it gets difficult to remember when and where you need divs, classes and IDs. As much as I disliked Codecademy, it was really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment