Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

On Friday, I went to the BV football game and watched us beat SMNW. It was a really fun game, and it was really cool to see some of my good friends on the field. The theme was USA and I got to wear my American flag leggings! On Saturday, I worked from 11-3 at Harley Davidson (I'm a cashier for the motorclothes department). Then I went to a program for my Jewish youth group BBYO. We had a bake off and a game night with the girls chapter, and then I went to a sleepover with the boys chapter. We made a Walmart/Mcdonald's run at midnight and bought matching cat shirts. When we got back to the house we told ghost stories until three in the morning. On Sunday, I had BBYO meeting from 3:30-7:00 and I did all my homework.






No comments:

Post a Comment