Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22nd

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

I had a very boring weekend, but it was nice to be able to chill. On Friday, Adam Houghtan came to my house to ask me to homecoming! He brought one of his foster kittens to my house to ask me. Then I went to the Miege game, but we got killed. On Saturaday, I helped work on the junior class float for the homecoming parade. Then I sat at my house and watched the Celebrating Joan Rivers special on Fashion Police for the rest of the night. That night my friend Matt took me and two of our friends out to dinner for his birthday. We went to Blue Koi and it was really good. On Sunday, I helped with the float some more and then went to a meeting for BBYO. I also went to help work on my brother's new house and spent some quality time with his puppy. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment