Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday, September 11th



Below is one of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest. Think read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.


I really like this quote and it is so true. People just say "I'm bored" to avoid having to do anything with their lives. If you are so bored, go out and see the world. Instead of sitting at home and watching TV, go downtown, go to a movie, do something you and your friends have never done before, or take you dog on a walk an admire the world around. Your life is not limited to what you are accustomed to doing. Try new things, go new places, and live an exciting life because in the end you are the only one who can make your life the best it can be. I like to live an amazing life by traveling and going to camp where I can meet new people and do things I can't do anywhere else in the world. 

Hanging out with Wolves is Colorado

View from the mountain we climbed at camp


View from the London Eye



No comments:

Post a Comment