Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13th

I think there should be classes to help you prepare for life overall and classes that teach you exactly what you need to learn to prepare for the career you want. There should be classes about managing your money, applying for jobs, buying and finding a house, and other things that are necessary to know when you are older and living with out your parents. I also think that if someone, like me, already knows what they want to be studying in college they should not be forced to take classes that they will not end up needing. For example, I know I want to go into a medical field, so I should be able to begin exploring those fields and not have to spend my time being forced to take social studies and art classes that will not end up benefiting my in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment