Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20th

Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

I had a really fun weekend! My parents went out of town, so I stayed with one of my friends from BBYO because I hate staying alone. On Friday night, we had a program with the other girls chapter in KC BBYO. The International N'siah (president) was in town, so she was at the program! She is from Toronto, Canada, and she is so awesome! On Saturday, Ellie, Amanda (the N'siah), Annie (BBYO Director) and I went out to lunch on the Plaza, and we walked around and showed Amanda around KC. We then went home and took a nap and ate bunt cake. Then we went out to dinner with all the KC council kids that wanted to meet Amanda, and then the whole council went and hung out at Winsteads. On Sunday, I had one meeting for BBYO and then I hung out with the boys chapter all day. We played football, watched the Chief's game, and then had a BBQ with all the families! It was definitely a BBYO weekend. 
Ellie, Amanda, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment