Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, November 3rd

Tell me about your weekend. Give me details and photos!

I had a very fun weekend! On Friday, I went to pick up Ellie and we drove around trying to find our last minute Halloween costumes. We also dressed up and went to Chipotle for a three dollar burrito. After almost two hours, we finally found all the parts for our costumes! We were both flappers. We then went and picked up Haley and Anna and went to a Halloween party at our friend's house. The next day I spent some time working on homework and I helped my dad clean the house. Then I went out to lunch with Anna and Liz. Saturday night a couple friends and I hung out and had a movie night. Finally, on Sunday, I went to the JCC for meetings and to do some last preparations for FRC next weekend. We finished putting the name tags together and made sure we had all of our programs ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment