Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24th

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

On Wednesday morning we are getting in the car and driving 10 hours to Copper Mountain, Colorado. I'm bringing my friend Lucy Hall and this is going to be our third trip to Colorado together. We are also seeing my dad's brother and his whole family, and one of our really good family friends. We always have a really big thanksgiving dinner and this year we are going to have 18 people to feed! We don't really have any family traditions, but we usually always go up to our condo and ski. I am so excited to finally get back on the snow. I'm sure we will have one or two family game nights as well, and those always get really heated. One of my best friends from camp is going to come up and spend the weekend with us also. I am really excited for a fun-filled family weekend. 
Snowboarding last year at the condo

My brother and I last year at Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment