Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

I am a junior this year at BVHS. I am involved in the JSU (Jewish Student Union), the NSHS (National Spanish Honors Society), and I am the Junior Chair for Relay For Life with Adam Houghtan. I am also on the Varsity Track and Field team. My main event is Triple Jump. The past two years at school I played soccer and volleyball, but I did not have time for those this year. My favorite classes so far this year are Anatomy and Physics because I love science. I guess my favorite teacher is Mrs. Scheurman... <3 I am really looking forward to school sports and being able to attend the games. I'm also excited to be able to spend more time with my friends during the day.

My closest friends and I at Relay For Life last year

No comments:

Post a Comment