Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.

As of right now, I know Web Design will be based on using HTML code and CSS to creating a working webpage. I now know a little bit about how to write code, but not much. Before I came into this class, I did not know anything about web pages or what we would be doing in this class. All I know about webpages is that HTML code is used to insert text, images, headings and links. I also know you can use HTML to chose text font, size and color. I still do not know much about web pages, but I am excited to learn about them in this class! 


My hamster on my computer because we use computers in this class and I like my hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment